Friday, February 26, 2010

Best bright colored red hair dye?

I am looking for the best brand or type of bright red hair dye. I assume that I'll have to bleach my hair first, so maybe bleach included would be the best option. I am most likely dying the hair framing my face, so like larger pieces on either side of my face. I was also wondering how to do it at home. My mom will be helping me, and I've dyed my whole head temporarily with natural tones, but this is a lot different. I just dont know how to separate the hair correctly so please tell me any tips on that. THANKS!Best bright colored red hair dye?
Red is a tricky color even for us stylists. if you pre-lighten your hair you will then need to fill in the missing primary colors to the level you desire. then there is the toning, my best suggestion is go to a salon or even a hair school, have them do it so you don't end up with bright orange hair. I can see it a mile away in the mall. Just please I beg you, get it done professionally. It will cost less in the long run!Best bright colored red hair dye?
when all else fails dye your hair black

No comments:

Post a Comment