Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hey does anyone know a good brand of bright red hair dye that will stay in and won't really fade? (hayley w's.?

I've heard Manic Panic is bad and will fade really fast.


I don't know where to buy the bumble dye at (Sally's??)Hey does anyone know a good brand of bright red hair dye that will stay in and won't really fade? (hayley w's.?
OoooooOooooh. I always dye my hair red with -%26gt; http://www.midasupload.com/users/1/LIVEC鈥?/a> It fades after like a month. But it's still got the real red tint, and it's still quite bright. People always compliment me on how much my red hair looks like these girls hair from Skins (if you've ever watched it) -%26gt; http://media.entertainment.sky.com/image鈥?/a> I find it cool like when you wash your hair you have pinkish frothy bubbles in your hand ahehe.





xDHey does anyone know a good brand of bright red hair dye that will stay in and won't really fade? (hayley w's.?
Try Punky Colours by Jerome Russel or Special Effects. My 2 favourites!

No comments:

Post a Comment