Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I want a permanent red hair dye?

I dye my hair a lot and i've decided that i want to keep it the one colour but i haven't been able to find a red dye that stays nice and red they all just seem to fade to a sort of ginger colour help?


Thanks.I want a permanent red hair dye?
Hello!





Red-Red hair is really hard to maintain as red hair dye will fade faster than any other color as it's harder for the cuticles to hold that color due to the size of the molecule. It's not something that can be helped, it's just a fact. My stylist has bright red hair and recommends 1) washing with cold water, 2) not washing your hair everyday...go as long as you can, especially right after you dye it (the normal suggestion is to go, at least 48 hours), 3) use shampoos for color treated hair, 4) avoid a lot of sun exposure





The problem is, it will still fade out.I want a permanent red hair dye?
Last year I wanted red hair so I used the Clairol Perfect 10 Hair dye in medium Auburn. I absolutely love the color and out of all the hair dyes I tried it faded the slowest. (All red hair dye fades even the stuff in the salon. Red is the fastest fading color) To keep the red color longer so I didn't have to dye my hair every month I bought John Freida Red Hair Glaze (found at Wal Mart or any Drug Store). This boosted my color and you only use it 1-2 x per week and it works just like shampoo.
I wanna do the same but ive looked everywhere an all i can find is temp hair dye which washes out in 8-16 washes. I asked an hairdresser how much it would cost and it was about 拢70 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment