Sunday, February 28, 2010

What is a good permanant red hair dye?

I've dyed my hair red with some Live Colour XXL in Hypnotic Red but after a week it's already faded a lot. I have light strawberry blonde hair and I want a permanant dye that retains its colour for a little longer.


Is there another dye to use or is there something I need to do?





thanksWhat is a good permanant red hair dye?
Loreal Feria is really good.I used to use the deepest red colour,I cant remember the exact name of it.The colour booster that comes with it is amazing.


Make sure you use colour protecting shampoo and conditionerWhat is a good permanant red hair dye?
Red hair color fades the fastest then any color..No matter what brand, It'll fade after a week or two....You can try a Shampoo for colored hair(that 'protects' the color.), But I have red in my hair, and it didn't really do much for it.
use Aveda ';Madder Root'; Colour Conserve shampoo and conditioner to preserve the colour of your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment