Friday, February 26, 2010

Covering red hair dye that won't. Or making it fade. How do I do it?

I recently highlighted my hair dark rich brown, and highlighted it a red. My sister did it and she used foil. Well it was to maroon purple and I didn't like it. So i got the same brown and tried to cover it up. it didn't work. Well I've tried other dye like blond to lighten it, and I've tried a hair dye removal kit. Then re-dyed it ash brown to eliminate all red. But those original highlights are still there. So please anyone with any advice I need help.Covering red hair dye that won't. Or making it fade. How do I do it?
your gonna have to go even darker on the brown to try to cover up the red.





my hair is naturally dark brown and i was a red head last year. red is the hardest color to put in and take out. i tried to dye it back as med. brown but it wasnt dark enough to cover up the red. and then after that i used darked brown that has faded and its back to seeing my roots. so im gonna have to either go back black brown and black.





just to kind of give u an idea of how dark ur gonna have to do it depending on ur original color.





also, when u put the color on, dont leave it on for 30-45mins or whatever the box says.


leave it on ur head until u can touch it and the color doesnt rub off on ur finger. so a good 2 hours or so.





my aunt owns a salon in new york and thats what she always told me.

No comments:

Post a Comment