Friday, February 26, 2010

Where can I buy red hair dye?

My hair naturally strawberry blonde and I prefer a darker red. I usually buy a dark auburn color from the Wal-Mart here, but I want something more vibrant. Something like Hayley Williams' hair (inspired by, not copied.) Soooooo.....Any ideas?Where can I buy red hair dye?
You can buy it from http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8%26amp;鈥?/a>Where can I buy red hair dye?
I think you should have it professionally dyed because store bought red hair dye fades with every shampoo until eventually your hair reverts back to the color it was before you dyed it.


But if you have it done professionally it will last longer and I hear they've even made red hair dyes that last forever without fading but I have yet to see that for myself.





Good luck!
I recently went to a whole foods store and bought a hair dye called Naturcolor, they have some pretty reds and it is also great for your hair since it is natural. Sally Beauty also has a wide variety of colors and brands.
you can go to a local cvs or sallys if you have one near by. target should have or you can call a beauty salon and ask where to buy a red dye.
Um, anywhere. Wal-Mart. Walgreens. Target. Anywhere.
Just go to your local drug store, they'll have something.





answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
walmart..herbal essences..i think its ruby somthing, i do my hair that color every other spring..its BRIGHT red..fades out after a bit and looks more natural though
Sally's Beauty Supply. I forget the name of the brand, but the people there should be able to help you. Sally's has a lot of hair color and it's inexpensive!
the pet food center





They have everything
ANYWHERE:





Boots


Asda


Morrisons


Sainburys


Lidl


Aldi





ANYWHERE
Grocery store.
walmart,target, cvs?
I guess K-mart...
Shoppers Drug Mart, Zellers, Wal Mart.
im pretty sure hot topic mite have wat ur looking for. they have all of the colorful hair dyes there
superstore
a salon walmart target
where ever you feel like going...or you could go to a hair salon nd get it done there too.
hot topic
google shopping
boots

No comments:

Post a Comment