Friday, February 26, 2010

What does Loreal Flame-Red hair dye turn out like? I am dyeing it soon on my dark brown hair.?

The outside is a orangey-red shiny plastic with a cartoon girl on it.


it lasts about 6-10 washes or something.


Does it look good on dark brown hair?


Please help me before I make a horrible mistake.


(BTW I live in Australia, it may be only sold there)What does Loreal Flame-Red hair dye turn out like? I am dyeing it soon on my dark brown hair.?
Hey there C=





The first thing u need to know before dying ur hair red, is that RED STAINS. Once u dye it that colour its going to take a long time for it to fade out. Even if its just a temporary dye it won't wash out easily.





Since its only a 6-10 wash the colour of the red is not as strong as a permanent dye. If u dye red over ur dark brown hair it could turn out orangey colour. I suggest you return the dye you have now and get a red permanent one. But still, it could be risky. You never know what colour its going to really turn out to be...





If you really really really want ur hair to be red u should bleach it first. Then wait a week for ur hair to calm down (cos bleaching dries it out) and dye a permanent red over it.





hope i helped! =DWhat does Loreal Flame-Red hair dye turn out like? I am dyeing it soon on my dark brown hair.?
OMG i tried it and i regret it


it turned my hair orange and now i have to re-dye it


it was fun the first 2 days but after a couple of showers i noticed a huge difference

No comments:

Post a Comment