Sunday, February 28, 2010

What red hair dye should I use?

I need a pretty red hair dye that will grow out looking okay, it has to be cheap. If I can get it at target, we're good. I naturally have strawberry blonde hair, so I thought maybe I could use them as highlights so that when it grows out it doesn't look so weird... It's a really light strawberryblonde though. I want a nice non-orangey red. No copper. Thanks!!What red hair dye should I use?
Be careful with that... might be a good idea to talk to beautician, or someone who really knows what's going on with that.


Have that person look at your hair color and help you pick out the right one.


My sister dropped the ball and ended up with bright orange hair. Can cost alot to get something like that reversed.What red hair dye should I use?
Why dont you use semi-permanent? stargazer do good colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment