Sunday, February 28, 2010

Covering red hair dye with brown hair dye ?

My hair was dyed a burgundy red colour.





Now ive dyed it with a dark brown.





Its worked quite well except you can see a tinge of red, especially at the root area.





How many times will it need dying until its completley brown?





im not planning on dying it loads of times all in one go btw.





I usually dye hair hair every month or so...............Covering red hair dye with brown hair dye ?
That would depend on how many minutes you left the hair coloring on your hair. For instance, I myself would leave the hair color for one hour. I also noticed that if I switch from different brand to another the desired hair color that I want isn't obtainable because of their different compounds that every company uses on their hair dye as each has a trade mark of their own.





The spacing of hair coloring that you are practicing is good because it gives time for your hair to recuperate from the previous hair dyeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment