Friday, February 26, 2010

I messed red hair dye on my favourite jeans. How do I get it out?

I don't think there is a way to get it out. Clorox might work, but it would also bleach your jeans. You'd end up with a big white spot.





Maybe you could cover the area with an iron-on patch? Some iron-on patches are really cute and look like embroidery.I messed red hair dye on my favourite jeans. How do I get it out?
If the jeans are indigo dyed denim, they should not strip with a dye stripping agent ( not bleach) recommended by the people that sell dyes eg Dylon. The hair dye may respond to the dye strip leaving the jeans as they were, worth a try.I messed red hair dye on my favourite jeans. How do I get it out?
That is not possible sorry
so soory, but it's there to stay:[
  • necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment