Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How do I make RED hair dye?

Cause I kinda want to dye my hair tonight. and i dont have the dye.. so i want to make it.. where can i find a site on how to make it? or someone tell meHow do I make RED hair dye?
You can actually die your hair a little bit red by using tea bags! I've saved up used tea bags, and then poored boiling water on then when the time comes and then let it cool and poored it over my hair in the shower! It wont make your hair bright red, and wont last forever, but if you want to experiment, it's cheap and environmentally friendly.





Coffee makes a nice brown hair dye btw!How do I make RED hair dye?
pour tomato ketchup over your head
It's stupid to spill *un-necessary* chemicals onto your head. That includes perfumes.
  • necklace
  • 1 comment:

    1. I have been using herbal henna hair dye to color my hair naturally, its available easily everywhere.


      naturalcosmeticsbeautyproducts.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete