Sunday, February 28, 2010

Will red hair dye show up on dark hair?

I'm about to dye my hair red and I just bleached a few streaks. I want to know if the red hair dye would show up on my hair that I didn't bleach. I have really dark brown hair.Will red hair dye show up on dark hair?
probably not.


but, me and my friend did this before with green.


she has really dark hair, and she had to bleach it for it to show up.


it could possibly show a lil.


maybe like an auburn?


who knos?


haha.


go for it.Will red hair dye show up on dark hair?
No it wont on the dark hair that isnt bleached. Since your hair is so dark you need to bleach it for it to show up a nice red. Or if not, you can ask your hair dresser if he/she can dye it red without bleaching it.
you may have to dye it more than once to get the right shade

No comments:

Post a Comment