Friday, February 26, 2010

Tips for keeping red hair dye in your hair?

Hey everyone,


so here is the thing, I dyed my hair this awesome auburn color like 3 weeks ago and in the sun it looked like this really cool red color, but now the dye has all washed out and i am back to my light brown color. I mean like the color but the red looked so good on me. Do you have any suggestions on how to keep red hair dye in your hair? Yes I use at home kits I cant afford to go to a salon =(Tips for keeping red hair dye in your hair?
theres prodcuts out there by John Freida.


he has shampoos and conditioners, a whole line and should be anywhere you can buy shampoo.


theres some special prodcuts and their called Glazes. It comes for blonde hair, brown and red. You use it once or twice a week i think, and leave it on your hair for about 5 mins after u wash it. I had blone hair before and i used it, i found my color lasted longer and it was shiny, and even a little blonder. But i also used the shampoo. the glaze is about 12 bucks.


im buying some again cause my hairs dark now thanks for reminding me haha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment