Sunday, February 28, 2010

What brand of red hair dye gives the most intense results?

Live XXL is a good brand available in the UKWhat brand of red hair dye gives the most intense results?
I agree, use medium intense red by Ion. it's THE BEST

Report Abuse


What brand of red hair dye gives the most intense results?
Don't use live XXL because it long term damages your hair. :)





Use Feria, it's really nice and gives a good result. If you want it even brighter, use that, and then use this brand called directions (I recommend Pillarbox Red). It's so good! It costs about 5 pound for a tub and really really works. I use it on my hair :)
If you have sallys or cosmo prof ect or any hair supply store... Then buy ion medium intense red. I went from bleach blonde to this %26amp; I absolutly love it!!
ive tried so many hair dyes.


ive found the best/long lasting one is 'nice n easy.'

No comments:

Post a Comment