Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dying my friends hair purple with blue and red hair dye from hot topic?

I need to know how much of each color i need to make the color purple. I have the to water based colors ';Rockout Red'; and ';Turq Tsunami'; Ive tried to make purple but the closet i have gotten is a maroon red and a navy blue. helppp??!Dying my friends hair purple with blue and red hair dye from hot topic?
From experience with buying the colored dye, Hot topic hair dye is a big rip off. Their color doesnt last long at all, about a week and a half, and its is like $13!


Mixing wont work I have tried it, your best bet is to just wait till you 2 have gotten like $9 and go to spencers and get some manic panic. I tried Ultra Violet with light blue streaks and it turned an awesome color!


But, I would say to go with a diff color other than ultra violet, they have other purple shades, even some other colors that glow under a black light.


Just use what you have for the moment, then once its faded and you have the $9 go to spencers and use that =]]





Have fun!Dying my friends hair purple with blue and red hair dye from hot topic?
First, is your friend's hair blond? If not, you will have to bleach it before adding the color. Second, just buy a jar of purple temporary color. Manic Panic seems to work best. I know from experience. Hope this helps.
Add a bit more blue to the maroon red, or a bit more red to the navy blue =) OR... just buy purple, duh
I just don't think that's going to work.
grape kool-aid
  • necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment