Sunday, February 28, 2010

Red Hair dye with herbs done by israelites or jewish, not my question.?

My brother was asking me to find out online of a herb or something that people in the middle east use to dye their hair red. He was telling me the jews or some other group of people in the middle east use this plant, herb or what ever it is to dye their hair red, for women. CAn you please tell me what he means?Red Hair dye with herbs done by israelites or jewish, not my question.?
He is talking about henna. Not only has it been used for thousands of years as a hair dye, but also to do the traditional temporary tattoos called menhendi that are done on brides in india.





Henna has been used in most of the far and middle east and even in parts of europe for thousands of years.





HTH!Red Hair dye with herbs done by israelites or jewish, not my question.?
Henna?

No comments:

Post a Comment