Friday, February 26, 2010

Will copper red hair dye cover my hot pink hair?

I need to dye my hair a natural color to find work, I dont want to go dark brown or black, and I already know blond wont even work. So i bought Loreal, Intense Copper red. Will this cover the pink? is there anyway for me to cover it without going black or a darker color, and without going to a salon?Will copper red hair dye cover my hot pink hair?
Ok, intense copper red is not a natural color....but yes it will cover pink. To be on the safe side, you could use a color remover first.





http://www.sallybeauty.com/hair-color-re鈥?/a>





True, it's much more natural than hot pink.Will copper red hair dye cover my hot pink hair?
I am not sure about this


but i think it might however nothing will be certain and it will probably not look like it does on the box.





if you want to be sure of your results i would bleach your hair first.

No comments:

Post a Comment