Sunday, February 28, 2010

Does anyone know of a red hair dye that is more of a red violet, but not too vibrant?

I've been searching and searching for a permenant red violet for a while, and I can't seem to find the right color. Everything keeps turning out more of an orangy-red. I want a dark, almost black cherry, with a little violet. I've seen the color on hair dye commercials, but I can't seem to find anything about it now. HELP ME, Please?!Does anyone know of a red hair dye that is more of a red violet, but not too vibrant?
I use Garnier- two types. One has an Asian woman with short hair on it. It's a nice dark red. Another is Chocolate Cherry, I think that one is Loreal.





If you still have problems try going to a beauty supply and asking for some help. Usually the products will be cheaper as well. Good Luck Red!Does anyone know of a red hair dye that is more of a red violet, but not too vibrant?
it wouldnt look good on you trust me
L'oreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment