Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Is there any way of getting red hair dye out my hair?

I dyed my hair red and purple for 2 years.


Now I want to get rid of the red and go back to brown.


Every time I dye my hair brown (very dark) within about 5 washes the red starts coming back through.


My mother says there is no way of getting red out of my hair and that I will just have to grow it out.


I was wondering if there was any way of getting the red out of my hair quicker or even all together without waiting so long for it to grow out!


Thanks XXXIs there any way of getting red hair dye out my hair?
Thats strange when i died my hair with permanent bright red hair dye the red faded (it left my hair a weird blonde color). But it doesnt sound like your having that problem, i reccomend this dye called naturtint (you can get it at whole foods). I just died my hair brown (to get rid of the blonde actually) and this worked really well. like i've been swimming in pools and going to the beach and it hasnt faded. good luck!Is there any way of getting red hair dye out my hair?
Actually I was also told red is the hardest color to get out..or in for that matter. Can you pull off a chestnut/auburn brown for a while? i don't really know but short short hair is in. I just imagine someone who can pull off purple hair can also pull off short! It is probably the healthiest choice too!
Really?


Red is supposed to be the easiest to get rid of.


Stay out in the sun for a long time and it will fade or swim in a pool. Also, take hot showers and blow dry your hair. Heat gets rid of the red molecules easy.
red is really hard to get out. Try stripping it, bleaching it, and toning it. But go to a Hair Salon and do it or you will ruin your hair. And it will probably take more then one time for all the red to be totally gone. But if you want it gone, its totally worth it. If you don't think you can afford it you can go to cosmetology colleges and have the students do it. They have professionals helping them and making sure they are doing it right. Good Luck.
The fastest way to get rid of the red is to strip the hair and put a neutral brown color all over. Make sure not to put golden or warm tones in your hair because you WILL still have a little red or golden tint in your hair. If you put warm tones back in it, it will bring out the red even more.
you need to use Toner.Go to a beauty supply store and ask them how to proceed.
  • necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment