Friday, February 26, 2010

Which brand of (extremely) bright red hair dye would you recommend?

I want a very bright red that won't fade too quickly(even though red fades the fastest) and will last the longest and where can I purchase it?Which brand of (extremely) bright red hair dye would you recommend?
The best way to keep the dye in for a long period of time is to first bleach your hair. That way the chemicals can seep into the hair and wont wash out as quickly.





Now, I've had my hair every color of the rainbow and then some at least once before. I've got red three times. In my personal opinion, Special Effects has the longest lasting dyes. Many people have told me Manic Panic was better, but it only lasted 3 weeks for me. Where as the SE lasted 4 months. Special Effects is also reasonably priced and can be found at Specialeffectsusa.com





Good Luck Dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment