Friday, February 26, 2010

How should i dye my hair with red hair dye?

Its like.. Marker red.


i have medium brown hair.


And bleach blonde horazontal stripes on my bangs.


How should i do the red?


its bright marker red.


'wild red' is what its caled.


chunks,stripes,highlights,randomly...


to dye it.


were and how[:How should i dye my hair with red hair dye?
My best friend decided to do this to her hair, be ready for maintence if you like it that bright red more than a week.





She did highlights in the top layers of her hair (she has a bob with a bunch of crazy layers) and after a week or so it looked a hot pinkish color. But it only cost $10-$20 to have it done over professionally. I was shocked when she told me that's all that it costed.





but do chunks/highlights it'll look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment