Sunday, February 28, 2010

What [[red]] hair dye do you think she used, or what can I use to get this color?

I need something that's easy on the hair cause, obviously, I'll have to bleach it a billion times to get what color I have in it already out.


Not something too temporary... but, you know. Like Manic Panic, that kind of thing.


http://images.43things.com/entry/499891p鈥?/a>What [[red]] hair dye do you think she used, or what can I use to get this color?
ooooo.... i love that color, im dyeing my hair like that soon and looked up ton of stuff. to go that red use punky color, is a little more permanent than temporary. but it says temporary dye on the bottle. they have tons of red colors too. i would say use pillarbox red to try and get that color. i heard that u might have to dye it twice to get it very vibrant. and if u need help bleaching out ur hair there is this informative youtube video. type in 'How to take dark/black hair to platinum blonde!' i have yet to try it but will let u kno how i works. i shop for punky online at amazon, so i dont kno what shops carry it. good luck!!!


p.s. im going to use the pillarbox red and flame from punky color in my hair!!! so excited :)What [[red]] hair dye do you think she used, or what can I use to get this color?
Sorry to say....that is manic panic cherry red/fire red. I used to have that color. :[
Special Effects


Nuclear Red.


Closest I could find.

No comments:

Post a Comment