Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Where can i buy a bright red hair dye?

I would like some bright red hair dye, I cant buy it from the internet but I cant find any on the high street.


If you search 'Pillarbox Red' into google images, thats the colour I'm looking for!!


But at an affordable price?!?!


CheersWhere can i buy a bright red hair dye?
Wal-mart carries a line of bright colors, and I used the red on my son a while back and it was the color your talking about.





I dont recall the exact brand name, but it was something like 'ultra brights' 'razor lights' 'neon brights' something like that.





worked really well, semi perm. around $10 bucks.Where can i buy a bright red hair dye?
Directions do a dye which is actually called pillar box red! It's only a semi permanent,but red lasts for ages and never completely fades out anyway. you can get it on ebay for really cheap. They also do loads of other shades of bright red.
Schwarzkopf Live XXL
wella and is everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment