Sunday, February 28, 2010

Will Red hair dye (for dark hair) work on died back hair?

no, on dark died hair, and you want to go lighter you will have to have your hair stripped and then coloured. It will only dye your NATURAL roots. In fact your hair will dye most colours if it is a natural colour. I had my hair done last week just to a lighter brown by my friend who is a hairdresser and she explained to me why I needed my hair srtipping, also after you have successfully dyed it red, only dye the roots with the same colour, if you dye all of it it will go darker (dont have a clue why!) Hope I helped


Hayley xWill Red hair dye (for dark hair) work on died back hair?
loreal makes a good ';African American'; high lights hair dye meant for black hair.


That have one in red, it comes out very nice but you will have to re-apply it after a month or so bc it contains bleach in it and you will have orange an then blond streaks where the red was.





I use it, and i have blackish brown hair so yeah.Will Red hair dye (for dark hair) work on died back hair?
noo you will need to either a) strip the color out of your hair or b) bleach your hair
Dyed black hair? NO.
You will have to bleach it first.


It doesn't have to be blonde blonde but it has to be atleast an orange color.

No comments:

Post a Comment