Sunday, February 28, 2010

Does anybody know of a red hair dye (salon or drugstore brand) that does not fade quickly?

I really like wella hair color but if that's too expensive the revlon colorist auburns are really nice and feria has a nice line of reds too. I've been coloring my hair red for a very long time. John Freida has a nice not too expensive line of shampoo and conditioners just for red hair and sometimes I take my favorite conditioner and add a tiny bit of special effects red hair dye to it and use it as a color glaze every so often to keep my color maintained. I find the best way to keep red in is to put on a bit of mousse with sun screen on my hair before going out in the sun to protect the color and try not washing it everyday. If the John Freida shampoo and conditioner isn't for you at least use shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair that will keep the color in. I hope I helped. Also, if your hair is dark make sure you lighten it a bit first so that the color holds better. Avoid doing this yourself at all costs because it can damage your hair a lot but if you must I reccomend going to a beauty store and getting a proffesional lightener or bleach there. Good luck. (:Does anybody know of a red hair dye (salon or drugstore brand) that does not fade quickly?
Nope, I've been seaching for one for a long time. Red is hardest color to keep.Does anybody know of a red hair dye (salon or drugstore brand) that does not fade quickly?
Red is the most difficult color to keep in your hair. It fades really easy and the upkeep is expensive and time consuming.





You can go to the beauty supply store and try to find some Manic Panic color or something extreme like that and maybe that will help, but from experience, the red doesn't stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment