Sunday, February 28, 2010

I used Loreal Excellence (Intense Red) hair dye with the 30Developer?

But my hair are still dark brown, just a very hint and tint of red in my frontal hair. Where did I go wrong? I kept it on for 45 mins on unwashed dry hair.





Should I go for 2 hours the next time?





Now I have brought this Loreal Feria, in Very Auburn shade. What useful suggestions you have for me?I used Loreal Excellence (Intense Red) hair dye with the 30Developer?
color only works for a certain amount of time once it is mixed with developer. 30 volume probably works for 40-50 min max. depending on the brand. leaving it on longer isn't going to make a difference because after that time it's just going to stop working.





did you already have color on your hair? color doesn't lift through color so if you have previously colored your hair you wouldn't have gotten any lighter even using 30 volume.





as far as the feria color goes, i'm under the impression that the feria color comes with a 20 volume developer. like i said before, color doesn't lift through color and you just colored your hair. all this will do is maybe deposit some auburn tones. if it's darker than you are now it will deposit color and you'll notice a difference, if it's lighter then it won't do anythingI used Loreal Excellence (Intense Red) hair dye with the 30Developer?
Just keep it in longer :)





Answer Mine Please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
  • necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment