Friday, February 26, 2010

How to stop red hair dye from fading?

anyone have any tips to stop red hair dye from fading so fast?


i use permanent hair dye, but the red always fades quickly %26amp; goes to brown


thankyou:)How to stop red hair dye from fading?
I suggest you use Loreal Feria. It's the best hair dye I have ever used! I've dyed my hair deep burgundy for almost a year now and it still looks great (I've only dyed my hair twice which means that the color can last up to 3 months!) The smell is kinda strong whe you first use it because of the ammonia, but it's the best brand I have ever used and it only costs about $10. I usually use two boxes though, since I have long hair so my hair gets super saturated which is also part of why it lasts so long. You should also consider using shampoos and conditioners designed for red hair only, I've used John Frieda which you can get at most drugstores and it really helps with the fading. As with the rinsing part, it will seem like the color is washing away but that's only for the first couple of weeks. Red hair is a good choice for hair color since darker colors tend to thicken your hair strands. I love my hair right now. Hope this helps =]How to stop red hair dye from fading?
you can use sme nice shampoos which are just for dyed hair they are available everywhere even if u go to a beauty parlor for dying ur hair or cutting them u can just ask them that wht kinda shampoos should u use and yeah as u use conditioner just put it on the hair not on the skull otherwise ur hair will start falling....
No way. Red is always going to fade fast. You can try shampoo's that are for colored hair, but in the end, They don't really work..It's just a precation.
maybe use shampoo that is made specifically for red hair and dyed hair. it will make it last longer.
dont wash your hair too much.


wear a swimming cap while swimming.





this should save your color.








love auburn btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment