Friday, February 26, 2010

What is a good brand of red hair dye?

I have dyed my hair bright red a few times and everytime it fades within a few weeks.


When i dye it its not the whole head just in the bangs and in the front and I'd love it if it was long lasting.





Does anyone know any brands of SUPER long lasting hair dye?





I do not bleach my hair nor am I going too but my hair is naturally blonde.





xo EmWhat is a good brand of red hair dye?
Unfortunately the brands of hair dye at drug stores dont have enough pigment of color to make it last for a long time. The best thing you could do to make it the color last longer is to get it professionally done. Since its just your bangs it shouldn't cost to much. Professional hair dyes have a stronger color pigment and thats why it lasts a lot longer.What is a good brand of red hair dye?
You can try L'Oreal Colour RAYS (( not Pulse - ugh. ))


I used that - it's been about 3 weeks, not a single shade has faded.
herbal essences

No comments:

Post a Comment