Sunday, February 28, 2010

Can I put red hair dye over black hair dye?

I have been dying my hair black for a while now, and I like it, but I want to add some character to it. I want to dye the underside of my hair BRIGHT red, but I know that black is near impossible to dye over. Does anyone have any suggestion on what brand would work the best to do this? And where I would get it?Can I put red hair dye over black hair dye?
yeah i answered this for another person, i've been rinsing my hair jet black like forever, but i'm african american with a relaxer so i refuse to use permanent color, in order for me to go lighter, i have to let the rinse grow out (cause it really stains the hair) and then i would have to bleach it, which would really damage my hair with a relaxer on it, so to answer, u HAVE to bleach it, theres no way around itCan I put red hair dye over black hair dye?
dye it blond then dye it red
you have to bleach it , but i recomend to let the black grow out
you would have to bleach it first before the red color would take to your black hair.
u will have to bleach ur hair blond then dye ur hair red ... cause other wise u wil get orange or somethign like that
i had died my hair black for a while and wanted to change it to red but i tried and tried and it wouldn't work...i waited till it started to come out(about 6 months)and then died it red and it looks cool as hell....give it time
  • necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment