Friday, February 26, 2010

Would a dark red hair dye go over my darkish brown hair dye?

OR what colors would go over my kinda dark brown hair (dyed)Would a dark red hair dye go over my darkish brown hair dye?
Well, it will probably blend, and make it like a really dark brown with red tints.Would a dark red hair dye go over my darkish brown hair dye?
would put a red tint in your hair
I think it would turn auburn. I like that.
The red will not cover the brown. Your hair needs to be a lot brighter if you wanted the red to show up. It might blend in with it but not much, you might only be able to kind of see it when you're in the sun light.


You can't really put anything ontop of brown. You can put black, or another brown. But if want a colour that will show up you need to make your hair lighter first. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment