Sunday, February 28, 2010

Is there a red hair dye that doesn't fade?

Every time I dye my hair red the orange tone washes out after about 2 weeks and it just ends up brown.Is there a red hair dye that doesn't fade?
Oh oh oh!!! i know the answer....





I have search every professional color line I can think of to find one where the reds dont fade. It's Keune color from France. I even put intense reds in my clients' hair and 6 weeks later they are still intense. I love my Keune color line. You will be very happy with the results.Is there a red hair dye that doesn't fade?
Sorry, but red fades faster than any other color. What you can do is have your stylist put your hair in a plastic cap while the color processes. With some colors you can't go under the dryer, but if you are using one that can, than that will help it to last longer as well (put on a plastic cap before going under the dryer), just make sure you have a 5 min cool down time after going under the dryer. If you're using an over the counter color, you may want to go into a salon, professional colors work a lot better. And using professional shampoo %26amp; conditioner for color treated hair will help as well.
I just dyed my hair (red) for the second time with Nice'n easy permanent hair dye


not only does the colour stay, but that nice shine from dying the hair lasts too


by the way, after you've dyed it make sure you use a colour protect shampoo and conditioner



well red dyes are the fastest fading color...because there color molecules are the biggest and dont penetrate deeply into the cuticle..there is things u can use to help save ur color...wash your hair in luke warm showers,use a color protectint,tinted shampoos and conditionors for ur hair...but try goldwell or redken hair color..they have very good lasting color.











thanks mindy, i have never heard of that line...i will have to try it out on my hair,,cus i love red hair on me..
at hot topic they have die that stays in 4 like 5-7 days and then one that stays in 4 2-3 weeks and another that stays in 4 like 4-5 months they work on come in red blue green yellow pink and colors like that!!!!


hopes this helps


^o^ XoXOXOXOXOXO
It's called natural ';rage'; or righteous indignation!!!
I don't think there is. Even if you get it done professionally, it will still fade faster then other colors.
Did you use a color protection shampoo?
go to a Professional they have better dyes

No comments:

Post a Comment